Saturday, January 16, 2010

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler Review

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
After much research, I decided to try the famed Shu. And I have to admit; this one pretty much lives up to my expectations. It’s sturdy and long lasting; both the tool itself and the curl it gives.  It doesn’t pinch, and it doesn’t pull my lashes either.
Shu Uemura’s website brags:
“Upgraded silicone pad in a new "mushroom" shape provides a protective, stay-put edge for improved safety and optimum curl.”
(The pad on this eyelash curler is great; it’s big, and easy on your lashes. It really protects your lashes from damage.)
“Upgraded patented hinge with precise engineering applies perfect amount of pressure on eyelashes.”
(It does do a good job of regulating pressure on your eyelashes, and hinge always works smoothly)
“Curved angle suits all eye shapes.”
(It does have a nice curve; I can get all my lashes at the same time.)
Pros
Smooth operation
Big, comfy pad means less damage to lashes
Cons
Replacement pads currently aren’t sold, so when yours wear out you’ll have to buy a new curler.  However, most come with two pads total.


Overall, I like this curler! I would buy it again.



No comments:

Post a Comment