Friday, January 15, 2010

Lancome: Hypnose Mascara Review

Lancome Hypnose Mascara
I bought this in the sample size, but the brush was full size. I LOVE this mascara….builds volume,  length, curl. The brush holds a huge amount of mascara, and almost every time I used it I ended up with it all over my eyelids, but then again it  was only my second mascara, and I probably wasn’t quite professional at applying it yet.
The brush is fairly long, and slightly bigger than the middle on both ends. The mascara itself washes off nicely, which could be a downfall for gals who have watery eyes.
Pros
Awesome, full brush
Good mascara formula; goes on great, washes off easily
Cons
Can be pricy
It can be messy.

Overall, I love this mascara; it's my favorite so far. I’d buy it again for sure if I didn’t want to keep trying new ones. J


No comments:

Post a Comment