Friday, January 15, 2010

Sally Hansen: Diamond Lip Treatment Lip Gloss Review

Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment Lip Gloss
This is one of my early lip gloss purchases. The name of the color, I don’t know, but it was a light, frosty pink. (Pictured in the middle, at right) I honestly don’t like this lip gloss very much. Although it did dazzle, it was pretty sticky. Yuck! If it dried out on my lips and if I reapplied it, it would goop up in yucky globs on my lips.
The applicator is nifty though, a short, paintbrush sort of thing. However, with that format it is a bit of a pain to apply if you’re in a hurry.
Pros
Beautiful, dazzling sparkle
Comes in a great variety of colors
Nice scent
Pretty packaging
Cons
Sticky
Goops up when re-applied
Applicator takes some getting used to
The sparkle can get everywhere if you’re not careful, as with all sparkle glosses.

Overall, this was an ok lip gloss. I probably wouldn’t buy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment