Friday, January 15, 2010

Bare Esentuals: Big Tease Mascara Review



This was the first real mascara I ever got. It’s from Bare Esentuals, so it’s a somewhat healthy mascara. On Spehora’s website, there is quite a few negative reviews, saying that this has a tendency to smudge and make dark circles under your eyes.  However, I had no such experience ever. Although I don’t have really oily eyelids. I’d say this is good, basic mascara. It really doesn’t create huge volume like it brags, but it does a nice job of lifting and defining so your lashes still look natural, just in a better way.
Pros:
Cool and useful brush: short bristles on one side, long on the other
Short handle allows for more precise application
Natural ingredients won’t irritate.
Washes off easily.
Cons:
Doesn’t build up volume like the ad brags.

Overall, I like this mascara. I probably won’t buy it anytime soon though, as I like stuff that builds up my lashes more than this provides.

No comments:

Post a Comment