Tuesday, February 2, 2010

MAC: Plush Lash Mascara Review

MAC Plush Lash Mascara
This mascara was recommend to me by a saleslady at the MAC makeup counter. I told her that I was looking for something that would really play up my lashes without making them too long (so I could still wear my glasses). And this is what she advised.
I must admit, I’m rather disappointed by this one. I had my expectations set high, as it was pricy, and because it’s from the esteemed makeup company, MAC. The brush really doesn’t put much on my lashes, and does nothing to define them. A few coats, and it works alright. It flakes a bit, and is a bit of a pain to get off. I have to “scrape” my lashes with my fingernails in order to get it off, even if I use makeup remover.  It does have a nice smell, which surprised me as I didn’t expect anyone to have scented mascara. And the wand snapped off the handle, so though there may be more mascara in the tube, I can’t use it anymore L
Pros
Has a nice scent
Gives lashes a nice lift
When closed, the mascara tube is small, sleek, and easy to stow away
Cons
Mascara runs out quickly
Is flaky
Tends to group lashes together
Is a pain to wash off
Doesn’t build lashes

Overall, I don’t like this one too much. I probably won’t buy it again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment