Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dior: DiorShow Iconic Extreme Oscillation Mascara Review

DiorShow Iconic Extreme Oscillation Mascara




This mascara was given to me by another makeup-loving
friend. First of all, I have to say, if you can actually find this mascara anywhere, buy it. I’ve looked long and far, it’s not on Dior’s website, Google, anywhere. It appears to be the same as the DiorShow Iconic Extreme mascara, but that one doesn’t vibrate.

So onward with the review!
When I first got this, the size of the box made me curious, it’s a bit bigger than normal. Upon opening I found a large, gorgeous container and a user’s manual. Yes, a user’s manual! It has electronics, because it vibrates. To turn it on, you simply open the tube.
The brush has short, silicon bristles, which work great with the vibration to coat your lashes without clumping. The formula itself is light and very lifting, but definitely layerable. It came from the idea of the setting properties of hairspray; it lifts lashes up and away very well. It also holds my curled lashes way better than most mascaras that I’ve tried. The vibrating factor does help to coat my lashes more evenly, but it works just fine without the vibration as well, in case the batteries go dead or if it breaks.
Pros:
Doesn’t flake, clump or spike lashes
Lengthens
Separates
Curls
Volumizes
Layerable
Beautiful container
Vibration feature is a unique plu
Washes off easily with warm water
Cons:
Light formula can take some time to get a lot on your lashes, if that’s what you want
Large tube could be an inconvenience
Extremely hard to find

Overall, I love this mascara! I would definitely buy it again, if only I could find it =/

Check out my review video on it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRowHajPy7A

2 comments:

  1. I decided to drop by for a visit. But it's a good thing I don't use makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why dont you make more youtube videos

    ReplyDelete